Opportunity to work with one of the worlds leading Oil and Gas companies in a Senior Advisory position.
The role will see you provide support to the IST business, working closely with the UK and European advisors to ensure total tax compliance. Partnering closely with the commercial arm, finance group and wider tax team, this role is suited to a driven and collaborative tax advisor. While prior commodities experience is preferable, candidates from other industries with strong cross-border goods experience and the confidence to face off to the business will also be considered.
* Provide advice to the business to ensure correct tax treatment is applied to all transactions
* Provide subject matter expertise to various groups across the business
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure total tax transparency
* Provide assistance in VAT audits and dealing with the tax authorities for any queries
* Assist in developing internal procedures and controls to optimise the groups indirect tax reporting and compliance positions
Experience in the commodities sector is beneficial
The Next Steps
Please contact Jelena McDonagh to discuss in more detail.