One of the market leading Investment Management firms in Central London are sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified International Tax Manager to join their tax team. You will be involved in a mixed tax advisory and compliance role, and would really suit an individual making a move in-house from a Big 4/Top 10 Accountancy firm.
Within this role you will be part of the wider tax team and your responsibilities will include:
* Providing tax input and advice in responce to queries from the business regarding the Group's overseas tax operations
* Managing the tax aspects of the Group's overseas expansion plans
* Managing the tax aspects of the Group's Brexit planning from a corporate group perspective
* Ensure compliance with transfer pricing and country by country reporting, including the development and implementation of appropriate transfer pricing policies and documentation
* Managing tax risk in respect of the Group's overseas activities including PE risk
* Ensuring compliance with all overseas tax reporting, compliance and filing requirements
* Managing enquiries from tax authorities in relation to the group's overseas entities
Please apply ASAP, or if you would like to have a confidential discussion please contact me on to arrange a conversation.