Our client is looking to hire a Global APA Transfer Pricing Director to join their team in London.
Extensive understanding of the APA landscape in the region/ and globally
Assisting global/regional APA management in the following:
* Developing, implementing and maintaining both policies and procedures for APA management of the region;
* Developing the specific strategy for the region;
* Providing advice/support to the entities involved in applying for APAs;
* Regular compliance risk review/control on the settled APA cases for the region;
* Liaising closely with local Tax Authorities and tax consultants in supporting the APA program in the region;
* Develop and implement a tax technical training program for the entire tax department, taking into account required competencies & qualification at different levels;
* Providing sufficient training to tax/finance/business and other related internal teams.
provide sufficient training to others in the finance teams
Minimum 7 years' experience in TP in a Big Four accountancy firm or leading multinational with actual experience of managing and negotiating APAs
Able to work in the UK
* Tenacious personality with both the drive and impact to bring projects to successful resolution;
* Strong organization and coordination skills;
* Strong team player, excellent intercultural skills with the ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment;