Greenfield Global VAT Manager with one of the worlds largest law firms based in Manchester.
The Global VAT Manager will be responsible for providing indirect tax technical support to the Global Tax Department and ensuring compliance for the firm globally.
This position includes reviewing and establishing consistent indirect tax best practices with continued focus with on-going control measures. The Global VAT manager will report to the Senior Global Tax Manager as well as work closely with the Directors of Tax and the Accounting and Finance department.
* Work with the Senior Global Tax Manager to ensure that the firm is compliant with tax laws in every country that it operates in.
* Provide support for any queries that arise relating to indirect tax returns.
* Regularly monitor changes to any indirect tax legislation to ensure that the firm is consistently compliant.
* Advise on indirect tax aspects of cross-border transactions involving multiple tax jurisdictions.
* Monitor areas of tax risk and identify areas of VAT savings.
* Indirect Tax knowledge in the EMEA Region is essential
* ACA/CTA qualification is desirable
The Next Steps
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential discussion about this role.