Corporate Tax Manager job in Cambridge with Big 4 firm.
Hays are recruiting a Corporate Tax Manager for a leading professional services firm in Cambridge.
The Role will be joining a fast growing part of this Big 4 tax practice and be rewarded with a dynamic and challenging working environment with a strong supportive leadership management team to ensure you reach your potential. The marketplace is diverse with a client and target base of UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups.
You will be a self-starter with a confident outward facing skill set willing to invest time and effort in the marketplace.
* The role involves a mix of tax advisory services, compliance management and business development. * Managing client relationships and becoming the focal tax point of contact.
* Understanding the client's business and identifying areas for the provision of tax and other services.
* Managing the tax compliance process (delivered by our Tax Centre of Excellence)
* Driving the tax advice on a wide range of projects.
* Managing teams and coaching and developing staff.
* Ensuring all risk procedures are adhered to.
You will be;
* Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
* 3+ years post qualified experience
* Strong knowledge of UK corporate tax and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas.
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays