The South Indirect Tax team has leveraged its purpose-driven approach and clear market focus to deliver consistent rapid and profitable growth year on year. With the increase in opportunities and work it has generated, the team are now looking for an enthusiastic, commercially minded manager to join them in the Reading office to support and share in this developing success story.
You will be:
* Working with the wider indirect tax team to deliver high quality VAT advice and a distinctive client experience to existing clients
* Effectively delegating to and mentoring junior staff to enhance their professional and technical skills
* Co-managing and overseeing VAT compliance engagements carried out in the team and by the Outsourced Accounting Services team
* Actively involved in marketing activities and proposals to win new clients
* Integrating across the wider firm and building an internal network of colleagues from all service lines
* Representing the firm at both firm sponsored and external events.
* Working with colleagues in other service lines to deliver seamless client service
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.