Reporting into the Senior Tax Manager you will be working as a business partner to the 30 territories across Europe. You will be exposed to the full end to end tax considerations in each country, which will include:
* Preparation/review of quarterly and year-end tax reporting under US GAAP and IFRS
* Assiting the Senior Tax Manager in developing tax strategy for the European business
* Assiting local controller teams around Europe with Tax Audits
* Providing support to M&A projects, transactions and tax planning initiatives
* Draft a quarterly note on relevant changes in EMEA tax law
* Maintaining the tax risk register for everything outside of the US operations
The successful candidate has an excellent opportunity to work for a high performing and experienced tax team.You will have direct contact with the senior leadership team in this highly visible position. You will get to work on a variety of really interesting tax projects and your role will be much broader than just compliance and tax accounting.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their first move into an in-house tax role.
* ACA/CTA qualified or due to complete final exams shortly.
* Experience with compliance and reporting process
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good team player and working cross-functionally with teams