A global insurance broker, based in the insurance hub in the City of London have an Assistant Corporate Tax Manager vacancy open. They are looking for someone who has experience in corporate tax compliance and reporting to join their fast-paced, commercially involved and robust group tax function. Exciting times for this insurance broker as they have ongoing projects all year round, with numerous acquisitions and growth in certain areas of the business overseas such as the US, Asia and a large operational set up based in Australia.
* Group reporting for year end, half year reporting and budget reporting updates.
* Preparation of UK tax packs and all necessary journals in accordance with IFRS.
* Preparing UK tax provisions and returns across the business.
* Assisting finance teams with tax accounting book entries.
* Assisting with employment tax matters including P11D forms and PAYE settlement agreements with HR/Group risk.
* Assisting with ad hoc projects all year round.
* Reporting directly into the Tax Manager
This is mainly a tax compliance and reporting role and they are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to develop and learn new skills. ATT, ACCA, part CTA or part ACA qualified looking to branch out their tax experience, with regular interaction with various stakeholders and strong attention to detail.
If you are interested and meet the skill set, please contract Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.