Global bank now looking to recruit an Indirect Tax - Tax Transformation & Technology specialist.
Your new company
Global bank with excellent reputation.
Your new role
This role sits within a team that interprets and transforms tax business problems into efficient solutions via automation and technology, in connection with the mitigation of process risk.
More broadly the team provides VAT/GST support and advice to business units across EMEA, APAC and LATAM The team works with Tax Managers and Finance controllers around the world to analyze requirements and design process set-ups to optimize tax processes, mitigate tax risk and handle regulatory change. In addition the team reviews the groups VAT/GST Partial Exemption methodologies and processes.
* You will take on an innovative and very challenging role focusing on tax technology advisory, business process improvement and change management from a tax perspective for EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
* You will have a strong involvement with the groups strategic tax architecture design and review.
* Additionally you will be heavily involved with Partial Exemption methodology rationalization and operational design.
What you'll need to succeed
* International VAT coupled with IT exposure (main focus on EU and LATAM Indirect Tax);
* VAT automation projects working between VAT operations and the IT function / Tax engines;
* Experience of research, interpretation and case analysis of VAT laws and legislation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.