Marks Sattin are currently working with a large Independent Practice on the outskirts of Bradford as they look to expand their growing Business Service team.
A key role within the business services department has arisen that will suit an ambitious and experienced manager.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in:
* Managing a portfolio of mainly corporate clients (non-audit) plus some partnerships and sole traders, including the development and maintenance of client relationships
* Managing a team of senior and junior accountants, and organising the department workflow
* Being technically competent and up to date with UK GAAP, Companies Act and corporate tax
* Working capital management (billing and debtor management)
* Fee generation - cross selling and spotting opportunities to add value
* Identifying tax planning opportunities
* Marketing - including networking and social media
* Assisting the directors in pitching for new work
* Involvement in strategy / development / additional service lines and assisting the directors to grow the firm
* Running and driving the firm's cloud offering
The right person will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills and have the ability to deal with the ever-demanding needs of our clients. They will be ACA or ACCA qualified with the desire to progress in their career.
Salary and benefits package is market rate dependent upon experience and qualification.