This role is primarily a transfer pricing role but also potentially will combine aspects of corporate tax, tax value chain and business advisory and is ideally suited to a candidate looking for a wide ranging and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level.
- Successful track record of new business origination within Transfer Pricing projects through both internal and external activities
- Display technical strength in our specialist markets above
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team
- Inspirational leader
- Displays an inclusive, collaborative approach and operates in an inspirational & respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Brings insight and effectively applies knowledge to business and client problems
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Builds the reputation of the company through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Has Big 4 or FTSE 100 equivalent experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.