Private Business Associate Director required for leading Accountancy Firm in the Midlands Area
Your new company
I'm currently working with a leading firm in the Midlands area to recruit a Private Business Associate Director
The firm's private client business has had consistent growth in the last four years so it's a very exciting time to join the company and be part of a growing team.
Your new role
* Manage advisory work on a varied portfolio of high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs. This consists of all aspects of personal tax advice including shareholder planning, non-domicile/international advice.
* Exploit the entrepreneurial business opportunity, working closely with the audit and business tax teams to build the business, going out to market together
* Build and maintain excellent client relationships and identify opportunities for new work
* Become involved in tax planning projects and ad-hoc advisory work, which may cover international aspects such as domicile and offshore trust work
* Get involved in the local business networks to build up the referral network and ensure full coverage of the opportunities to win new work
* Help accelerate the development of the local PCS team and their skill set to deliver on complex advisory projects
What you'll need to succeed
The role is advisory focused so they are looking for someone with strong technical abilities, good people skills and relationship managements experience. The successful candidate will be given time to learn and develop themselves working alongside a supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.