Listed on the London Stock Exchange this award winning organisation manages over £30bn of assets across specialist equities. With its global headquarters in Central London this market leader has been at the forefront of investing for over 25 years.
As Interim Group Tax Manager, you will carry out all of the direct tax compliance as well as provision of tax related advice to the Group. This senior position reports directly to the CFO and you will play a key role in the day to day management of the Group’s tax affairs, in UK and internationally.
Key duties include:
· Management of the outsourcing of corporate, income and partnership tax returns
· Support with year end reporting for tax provisions
· Management of HMRC enquiries
· Provision of tax related advice to Group
· Manage outsourced tax compliance for overseas funds
· Provide support on ad-hoc corporate tax projects in UK and overseas
· Project manage technical work completed by external advisors
· Advise of disposals and acquisitions.
· Professional tax qualification
· Proven corporate tax compliance experience
· Ability to work autonomously
· Competitive salary
· Defined pension contribution
· Discretionary completion bonus
For a confidential discussion contact Finola Mallinson at Nebula Partners