Our client is a global technology business based in Central London. We're assisting on a senior tax manager search focused on APA. The ideal candidate will have a good foundation in international tax, transfer pricing and experience negotiating APA's. Ability to travel is important as significant amounts will be involved sometimes. We're looking for someone with a Big 4 background, advising global businesses, or who has worked with an MNC.
* Manage APA requirements, policies, procedures/lead negotiations for the relvant region(s);
* Oversee strategy and provide advisory services and support to local entities;
* Manage relationships and liaise with local tax authorities and external advisors regarding any APA concerns;
* Create, implement, lead tax technical training programs for the business;
* Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders as required (i.e. finance, legal, treasury);
* Review compliance and monitor risks in jurisdictions where APA negotiations are completed.
* ACA, ACCA, CTA or qualified tax lawyer;
* 6+ years experience with APA negotiations with MNC or Big 4;
* Ability to travel, sometimes at short notice;
* Strong personaility with ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously;
* Ideally has experience creating internal training program;
* Excellent communicator and team player.