You'll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
You will be a key member of our team:
- Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a wide range of clients
- Leading and managing large client projects
- Delegating work to and reviewing work carried out by junior members of the team
- Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing the company's strong relationships with clients
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for our clients
- Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives
- Developing and managing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Working closely with senior managers, directors and partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.