We have a significant growth plan over the next three years and in order to support this we are looking to recruit motivated individuals who are seeking a real challenge, to build on our successes to date and help us achieve our growth targets.
You will be a key member of our team, providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of clients;
- Providing advice on technical issues;
- Working within and supporting client service teams;
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with clients;
- Becoming the day- to-day contact for allocated clients;
- Assisting with the innovation of indirect tax opportunities, and the delivery of those opportunities;
- Delegating work to and developing tax assistants; and
- Working closely with Senior Managers and Directors who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.