Working as part of a fast-paced group finance team in a growing FTSE 250 international business to manage the delivery of tax numbers and disclosures for IFRS group reporting at interim and full year; oversight of the group's tax compliance (including transfer pricing) in partnership with advisers; input into ad hoc projects, such as tax systems development, creation of overseas joint ventures and intra-group transactions; working with other group departments and international colleagues to provide tax input on ad hoc matters.
* Preparing group tax numbers (and notes) for interim and full year group financial statements, including managing the delivery of UK tax numbers.
* Working with group finance to review information provided for management reports, budgets, forecasts, and developing existing systems to enhance reporting capability.
* Ensure appropriate inter-company agreements are in place, and work with advisers to monitor on-going relevance of existing policies / develop new transfer pricing documentation as needed.
* Oversee preparation of country-by-country reporting and work with international colleagues to aid implementation.
* Working in conjunction with UK Corporate Tax manager to deliver statutory accounts tax disclosures and Corporation Tax computations for all UK and Irish group companies within the relevant time-frame each year.
* Deal with all HMRC issues following submission, to agree tax returns in a timely manner.
* Manage outsource provider as regards global tax compliance.
Ad hoc issues
* Manage ad hoc issues, such as writing tax strategy, helping set up joint ventures in new territories and other UK and international tax issues
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth