Trainee Chartered Tax Accountant (1st Class Degree or High 2:1) - Tax Practice, Droitwich - £18,750 + study
Your new company
This excellent accountancy practice based in Droitwich (North Worcestershire) is seeking a new graduate (either graduating in 2017 or 2018) to join their tax training programme as part of their annual intake. The role will involve providing a variety of tax services to a varied client base, and will provide an excellent grounding a variety of aspects of taxation.
The client base contains healthcare and medical professionals, large companies, agricultural businesses, landed estates, technology industries, and vet practices.
Your new role
The graduate role will provide the opportunity to work within Personal Tax, Corporate Tax, Capital Taxes and Inheritance Tax. This will provide a thorough grounding in practice tax and immediate opportunity to become involved in technical work.
High quality on-the-job support is provided to ensure you grow and develop your tax career. You will also have the opportunity to develop and grow client relationships in order to build a well-rounded trainee tax accountant.
Professional support is available under an ACA and CTA training programme with relevant study leave provided to ensure you stand the best chance of progressing in this exciting career.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must hold a 1st class honours degree or high 2:1 from a 'Russell Group' University, graduating in 2018 (although 2017 graduates may be considered).
- The degree should be from a scientific background i.e. Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics/Accounting, and I.T.
- Have a outgoing personality.
- Demonstrable track record of high performance.
- Ambitious outlook for a career within the accountancy/tax profession.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £18,750.
- Full ACA/CTA training contract with financial support and appropriate study leave package.
- Access to occupational pension scheme.
- 21 days annual leave plus statutory holidays.
- Free onsite car parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.