Strong Independent firm - deal with high net worth client
Full study support offered
this firm has been in business for over 100 years and deals with old money, landed estates, nom doms. charities, OMB's and larger corporates
The role will include assisting mostly with tax compliance services with some advisory work, for a varied portfolio of personal and trust clients, reporting to a Tax Manager.
* Preparing annual Self Assessment tax returns, calculating tax liabilities, and advising clients on timely payment of their tax liabilities and submitting some tax returns to HMRC.
* Drafting correspondence with clients and other parties (e.g. bankers / investment managers / trustees) to collate tax return information and following up as required.
* Corresponding with HMRC over the telephone and in writing in relation to enquiries, coding notices and other matters.
* Ensuring that all client files (electronic) are kept up to date with relevant documentation in the appropriate sections.
* The successful candidate will need 1-2 years relevant personal tax experience
* Have familiarity with residence and domicile issues
* Be studying or about to start ATT
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham for more information