Corporate Tax Manager job in Norwich, salary up to £60k depending on experience. Full time or part time.
Hays are recruiting a Corporate Tax Compliance Manager for a top 10 firm in Cambridge.
As a manager, you will be expected to present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
You will join the regional team of 30 compliance specialists, working collaboratively cross service line to deliver the right solutions to their growing and dynamic client base. You will be given the opportunity and support to develop your expertise and career in this expanding and forward thinking firm.
As well as a fantastic river-side location within walking distance of the city centre, and part of a modern business park, they are able to offer you a flexible working environment.
UK domestic and international corporate tax has changed rapidly over the past few years. You will join a team helping businesses of every size grow in this complex tax environment. You will work in supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues. The work embraces everything from negotiating with tax authorities to providing advice tailored to our client's unique circumstances.
* You will review detailed/complex tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
* You will lead the management of CTC client relationships and communicate directly with clients regarding tax compliance matters by telephone or in person, as appropriate
* You will manage your own client portfolio to agreed service standards
* You will build a good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
* You will demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to undertake the review of detailed and complex tax returns within agreed service standards, while assisting with the coaching and development of junior team members.
* Competitive salary
* Flexible benefits package
* Agile working and flexible hours
* Structured career progression
* Opportunity to work from home
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte for more details or to discuss your career.