This role provides the successful candidate with an unparalleled opportunity to develop their career, to build global VAT technical skills and the experience of working on complex and challenging assignments.
On a day to day basis responsibilities will include:
* Building relationships with our clients;
* Delivery of the highest quality advice to clients;
* Managing a team and helping develop others in the team;
* Liaising with the global company network;
* Keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes which impact VAT;
Essential skills and experience
Successful candidate will need to possess and demonstrate a broader range of capabilities and skills, including:
* Strong VAT technical skills;
* Good communication skills, both oral and written;
* Good self-organisational skills
* Energy and enthusiasm;
* Ambition and a strong desire to succeed;
* A commitment to team working;
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.