Opportunity to join one of the worlds leading events organiser as they go through an exciting transformation.
This role will see you act as a strategic advisor to the business on all VAT matters, you will partner with the Group Tax team and external advisors to manage the companies overall VAT strategy.
* Develop ideas for potential VAT savings and to ensure that all VAT risks are appropriately managed
* Providing training to key business areas as required
* Managing all aspects of VAT compliance
* Reviewing and approving VAT treatment for all events across the EMEA region
* Preparing UK partial exemption methodology, managing registration and de-registration of entities in the UK VAT Group
* Monitoring changes in Indirect Tax legislation and communicating changes to the wider business
* Designing and executing a review method for their current VAT processes to identify areas of improvement
* Previous experience as a VAT Manager would be beneficial
* Experience of the system Oracle would be advantageous
The next steps
Please contact Jelena McDonagh to discuss in more detail