This role provides the successful candidate with an unparalleled opportunity to work on complex and challenging assignments. This is an excellent platform for furthering your career within VAT and opportunities for training are available.
* On a day to day basis responsibilities will include:
* Coaching and guiding others within the team who are less experienced.
* Dealing with client financial data and processing into our Indirect Tax Technologies
* Running and reviewing the client specific exception reports produced by the technology
* Managing timetables and contractual scope to ensure delivery against compliance obligations
* VAT technical and accounting review of draft returns and client specific exception reports;
* Selecting specific transactions for further review;
* Liaising with the appropriate client personnel;
* Liaising with the global company network;
* Ensuring high quality service delivery to our clients;
* Keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes which impact VAT compliance;
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.