Part or Full time role based in London. Estate planning and Advisory
Top Accountancy firm with offices based nationally. This role is for the London office.
An extremely friendly team in a nice environment.
This role has a fluid role profile .
* Advise on Inheritance tax, trusts and estate planning for domestic and international clients
* Have primary responsibility for the day to day management of a varied caseload and resolving private client queries without direct supervision from the director
* Assist other client engagement partners in providing a pro-active tax advice service to existing clients, and generally support cross-discipline advice by working with other teams
* Assist the directors' and partners' business development to maximise fee income and develop the portfolio of clients
· Build good working relationships with clients, understand client needs and communicate with them in layman's terms
· Lead meetings with internal and external clients and be responsible for all correspondence
· Mentor and develop junior members of the team within the department, including reviewing as appropriate
· Be aware of probate and administration work in respect of UK and non UK domiciled estates
· Seek opportunities to develop own technical skills by attending internal and external training courses, seminars and conferences
Legal or Tax background