One of the largest international conglomerates, which is based in Central London are sourcing for a very bright and capable individual who is ACA/CTA Qualified currently working within Corporate Tax to join their strong team.
Within this role you will be involved in national and international tax issues involving tax compliance, tax reporting and project work. More specifically you will be involved in:
* Assisting with projects
* Filing of UK Corporation returns each year in line with deadlines
* Monthly analysis of tax sensitive accounts to enable the tax return process
* Monthly review of capital allowances
* Monthly review of UK GAAP and IFRS corporate and deferred tax computations and reconciliations of corporation tax liabilities
* Tax return for IFRS year-end close and draft computation and deferred tax disclosure for UK GAAP statutory accounts
* Providing support and advice to all teams including finance on the topics: corporation tax, VAT, PAYE. international supplies, tax cost of events
* Evaluating potential impacts and costs of changes in legislation
* Reviewing monthly tax reporting
* Preparation tax calculation for year end audit and statutory accounts
* Ownership and management of VAT returns in the UK and Belgium
The client in question is open to considering individuals who are either in-house or in a Practice role, so please apply ASAP to be considered, or contact me on to organise a confidential discussion.