An International Insurance firm with an office based in Central London are sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Corporate Tax individual to join their team, which forms part of the wider Group Finance team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the UK Tax compliance process, transfer pricing, some VAT compliance and advisory, and interesting project work:
* Production of entity tax provisions
* Working with external advisors where needed, involving completion and filing of the corporate tax returns
* Liaising with overseas colleagues to ensure tax returns are completed and filed
* Maintaining and creating transfer pricing documentation in line with the group's policy and standards
* Monitoring external transfer pricing best practice and developing the group policy as needed
* Acting as an advisor for the business for any VAT queries - you do not need VAT experience, but must monitor the VAT changes, and how to improve processes internally
* Providing advice on structuring for the group's M&A activity or restructuring
* Research into tax planning opportunities and the impact of changes to legislation
* Monitoring legislative and international developments to keep up to date with any changes, and to advice the business
You do not need to have financial services experience, but it may be advantageous if you do. You must have a passion to learn on the job and to become a confident advisor on a broad ranges of tax.
The client in question is open to considering individuals from either the Big 4 or mid-tier firms, so please apply ASAP to be considered or contact me directly on