Qualified Tax Accountant
Your new company
A leading provider of finance, accounting and administrative solutions to the financial services industry.
Your new role
* Responsible for a portfolio of business and personal tax clients
* Responsible for timely and accurate tax returns and identifying risk
* The calculation of taxable profits
* Responsible for P11D, PSA, "Form 42" and other filing obligations
* Liaise with other departments in the firm, such as payroll, accounts and human resources to coordinate the delivery with other services (such as providing tax journals for annual accounts)
* Spot opportunities for additional business development by establishing good client relationships
* Assist in the training and development of all staff
* Take responsibility for the financial management of your portfolio ensuring that bills are raised and cash collected in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will be ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified with a strong business tax knowledge.
* A high level of technical knowledge as well as the commercial understanding to apply it in practical situations
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to allow effective communication with colleagues at all levels and with clients.
* Self-motivated and able to lead and work with team
* Prioritising workloads to ensure deadlines are met while ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
* Working within a team, participate in open communication and contribute in meeting, supporting colleagues with a "can do" positive attitude and approach.
What you'll get in return
Ability to take that next step in your career and work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.