Our VAT team helps clients manage their global indirect tax risks. We proactively assist clients to be compliant and VAT efficient, and represent their interests to resolve complex or contentious matters with HM Revenue & Customs. Our Central Region VAT team is linked in both to our national VAT practice and colleagues from other disciplines in order to provide a seamless offering to our diverse client base.
* you'll be technically strong and be able to analyse and interpret data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues, with assistance from your seniors
* you'll be a strong communicator, producing high-quality and professional tax reports which are accessible to the client
* you'll build and maintain strong relationships with your clients, ensuring you understand and manage their expectations effectively at all times
* you'll manage your own client portfolio, with exceptional client service being promoted at all times
* you'll develop a strong understanding of the full range of the firm's services in order to bring clarity and insight to the client, whilst being inquisitive, applying technical knowledge and cross-selling appropriately
* you'll motivate and coach more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.