The Manager will be responsible for ensuring the quality of delivery at this specialist level and will be actively involved in managing the performance of junior colleagues within the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of our team, providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of clients;
- providing advice on technical issues;
- working within and supporting client service teams;
- maintaining and developing strong relationships with clients;
- becoming the day- to-day contact for allocated clients;
- assisting with the innovation of indirect tax opportunities, and the delivery of those opportunities;
- delegating work to and developing tax assistants; and
- working closely with Senior Managers and Directors who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.