We have a significant growth plan over the next three years and in order to support this we are looking to recruit motivated individuals with a commercial edge who are seeking a real challenge, at Senior Manager level, to build on our successes to date and help us achieve our growth targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a key member of our team:
- Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a wide range of clients
- Leading and managing large client projects/relationships
- Delegating work to and reviewing work carried out by junior members of the team
- Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing the company's strong relationships with clients
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for our clients
- Taking responsibility for business development initiatives
- Developing and managing members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Working closely with directors and partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.