Newly created role role with a rapidly expanding technology start-up.
Our client is a rapidly growing technology start-up based in central London. Due to continued growth of the group, they have created a new position for a Group Indirect Tax Manager. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, this role will act the lead subject matter expert on all VAT matters across the group's global operations. This is an ideal role for an experienced VAT specialist either from a consultancy or in-house background.
* Advise business units on global Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations.
* Oversight of both internal and outsourced compliance process across global jurisdictions.
* Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
* Formulate and drive wider VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the group.
* Represent the business, taking the lead on engagements and negotiations with external advisors, government bodies, tax authorities, and auditors.
* Provide ad hoc support to other tax team members where required.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
* CTA/ACA qualification preferred, but not essential.
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion