We are working alongside a Chartered Accountancy Practice based in Surrey who are looking for a Part-time Personal Tax Assistant.
You must be able to demonstrate working with Personal Expat Tax and Non-Domiciled Tax.
Day to day duties include:
* Preparation of P11d's, personal, partnership and trust tax returns
* Preparation of Capital Gains Tax computations
* Preparing disclosures under HMRC's Digital Disclosure Service (DDS)
* Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries and client queries
* Ad-hoc administration duties as needed by the Tax Managers
* Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent or QBE
* Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
* High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
* Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team
* Strong task and team management skills
* Ability to build client relationships
* Good computational and excel skills
* Good technology skills