Main Purpose of the Role:
* Advising staff internally and existing/potential clients on complex VAT advisory projects & opportunities.
* Develop a presence in the local market place, including a group of contacts and referrers to generate fee income.
* Engage in the development of in-house skills including the training and development of staff across all regions of the firm, to enable cross referral of services.
* Assisting in the development of the VAT practice in East Anglia.
* To routinely provide best practice, commercially sound and robust advice to clients, and partners and managers within the firm.
* To seek out opportunities to develop the offering of VAT advice, through the use of networking and tailored marketing approaches.
* To provide high quality formal and informal training and development support to staff in the firm to develop their personal tax knowledge and understanding to better advise clients and identify risks.
* To achieve and exceed individual agreed objectives as part of successfully delivering the Group's operational plan.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.