My client is a market leading luxury fashion group that are looking to make a key hire in their team in London. The group has experienced rapid expansion over the last 18 months and with further acquisitions on the horizon they have decided to hire a European tax reporting lead in London to support this ongoing growth. This individual will also co-ordinate with tax counterparts in Asia and the US ensuring that best practices are shared and maintained across their region.
• Manage the preparation and review of quarterly / annual income tax filings by external advisors to ensure filings are accurate and timely, that all required disclosures and elections are made and that tax planning strategies are consistently reported.
• With support from the U.S. tax department, assist in maintaining standardized tax return reporting package across all jurisdictions by working closely with external advisors to ensure understanding and compliance.
• Assist in defending the Company during income tax examinations by gathering and responding to information requests, with the support of external advisors and the U.S. tax department.
• Assist in implementing tax strategies aligned with Company objectives under guidance provided by the Senior Vice President of Global Tax. Assist in evaluating feasibility of potential strategies.
• Manage Government Statistics Office reporting requirements & develop / maintain reports to satisfy those requirements.
• Monitor the companies transfer pricing policy in all European jurisdictions, especially in connection with Customs and Treasury-related matters.
• Assist in forecasting transfer pricing impact for European jurisdictions and developing models to improve accuracy of forecasted results.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a rapidly growing conglomerate and gain a wide exposure across multiple jurisdictions on a global platform. For more information please contact Chris Purwin