A leading independent Scottish accountancy firm is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join the ever-expanding team at their Edinburgh office, with flexibility to work out of their other offices. Established over 100 years ago, this practice has a pragmatic and commercial approach to business and keeps a network of strong client relationships at the heart of everything they do.
As Corporate Tax Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the Tax Partners in building and maintaining relationships with clients, ensuring high levels of client service
• Working closely with the Tax Partners to assist clients with more complex corporate group tax requirements, and working on advisory assignments, which will include international tax aspects
• Assisting Tax Partners in the firms other offices on advisory assignments where required
• Reviewing the work of colleagues including tax computations and technical letters to ensure technical excellence and a business-driven approach
• Managing a portfolio of tax clients, seeking Partner input when required
• Develop and support Tax advisory specialisms
• Proactively contribute to departmental and firm-wide business development activities with the goal of winning new clients and consulting opportunities
• Be responsible for billing fees and managing the billing process
The successful candidate should be:
• CA/CTA/ATT qualified or equivalent knowledge
• Experienced in tax planning and reviewing tax returns
• Experienced in Corporate Tax matters, preferably within a Professional Services environment (experience dealing with corporate groups or international tax issues would be advantageous)
• Client-driven and commercially aware
Apply now through etaxjobs or contact Joe Mcwilliam for more information.