A leading advisory services team are seeking an ambitious Indirect Tax specialist to join as a Director within their Mid-Market team, servicing FTSE 101 – 750 companies. This is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations and as a Director, you will work and communicate closely with senior tax specialists within the firm’s leading clients.
This is a new position within a highly regarded team that has ambitious leadership, with a clear case for a new partner role in the next 18+ months. You may be a sector specialist, but you will need to be proactive in working across the various sectors this team services, including real estate, fintech, retail, private wealth and healthcare. It is a full-service tax office, (so you will be able to build close relationships with clients) mainly serving privately owned British business operating across all industries, with some international projects.
Director position would be well suited for those with a desire to embrace new opportunities for learning, sharing knowledge, thinking creatively and developing into an excellent people and project leader.
• Building relationships with clients;
• Delivery of the highest quality advice to clients;
• Managing a team and helping develop others in the team;
• Keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes which impact VAT
• Strong VAT technical skills developed within a top 10 firm or industry;
• Ambition and a strong desire to succeed;
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written;
• A commitment to team working;
All candidates will be ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) and will be able to demonstrate extensive Indirect tax experience and leadership ability. This role provides the successful candidate with an unparalleled opportunity to develop their career, to gain more autonomy and work on complex and challenging assignments.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners