A leading professional services firm is looking for a skilled Global Mobility Senior Manager with experience advising on expatriate tax matters to be based in London. The firm is a market leader in UK Tax, and this position has arisen following exceptional growth and success in recent years. The firm works with a diverse client base, ranging from executives of multinational corporations to professional athletes and entertainers, who may be tax resident in multiple jurisdictions.
This firm prides itself on creating a friendly and supportive work environment, offering its employees unrivalled opportunities for career development and advancement. The successful candidate will benefit from a very generous compensation package alongside a range of flexible working options to achieve a comfortable work-life balance.
• Maintaining good relationships with clients
• Being the day to day contact for allocated clients
• Management of all associated compliance processes for international assignees
• Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on relevant tax developments
• Advising on risk issues relevant to client and assisting in mitigating these
• Preparing client advice for manager/partner review
• Project management
• Delegation of work to, and training and coaching of junior staff
• Day to day contact with HMRC
• Interaction with the firm's global People Services network
• Assisting with the day to day running of the team and participating in managerial meetings
• Monitoring, recording and managing financial results on allocated clients to ensure profitability of the business
• Recognising and developing opportunities to further grow the team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Appropriate professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent.
• Identifies and pursues business opportunities
• Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work
• Seeks out feedback and development opportunities
• Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback.
• Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
• Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
• Builds the reputation of the firm through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
• Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external).
• Understands how to effectively manage a busy portfolio of GMS clients and deliver sound and technically accurate advice
Apply through etaxjobs now or contact Joe McWilliam for more information.