A Top 10 Practice firm, based in Guildford, is looking for an Assistant Tax Manager to join their Private Client team. The team itself is friendly, understanding and really encourages staff to reach their full potential. The Partner is always on hand to help and assist with anything you may need. They are also extremely flexible.
They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to make a step up, and they will consider people looking to make a step up to Manager too, who is eager to come on board and hit the ground running from day one. The suitable candidate will need to be proactive and able to utilise their time efficiently.
Applicants will need to be:
* Self driven and resilient individuals, ensure deadlines and clients needs are met
* Organised and punctual and able to prioritise their workload
* Support-providers and self-developers who push themselves to achieve their full potential
* Good communicators and listeners
* CTA Qualified
* Great interpersonally and able to hold their own infront of high net-worth clients
A great package will be offered to the successful applicant and salary will be paid dependant upon relevant experience.
For immediate consideration please apply online.