Work for one of Italy's most prestigious Tax teams at this international Law Firm!
About Our Client
• Working for the Italian tax team of a global law firm with tax specialists in 20 different jurisdictions.
• You will be working on the very largest M&A transactions and advising renowned US, European and Italian Investment Banks and Funds.
• A blend of private equity taxes, M&A (both public and private), tax financings and vanilla financing tax advisory instructions.
• Tax audits, contentious tax matters.
• You will enter the firm as a trainee or junior associate – you will have just graduated or have 1-2 years’ experience in a Big Four firm or Law
firm, NO more than.
• You will have a degree in Economics, final grade 110.
• Degree course from Bocconi or LUISS university.
What's On Offer
• Not just a tax role but a tax role in one of the most prestigious tax legal teams in the world, part of a joined up global tax practice.
• Above market rate salary.