A leading, Sevenoaks based firm of chartered accountants is looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Senior Manager in a mixed compliance and advisory focused role, with clear progression on offer. In a key role, you will deliver both a quality compliance service developing client relationships as well as delivering solutions to a wide ranging client base.
I am recruiting for an excellent boutique practice near Sevenoaks who provide tax, accountancy, payroll and advisory services for a range of personal and corporate clients. Their client base includes tradespeople, high net worth individuals, manufacturing companies and entrepreneurial owner managed businesses.
The individual will work under the supervision of a Tax Manager to keep the compliance position of their client portfolio up to date. In addition, they will assist on tax planning assignments working with a Manager or direct with the Partner.
The firm provides highly technical advice to its clients. It is essential therefore that the candidate be able to grow into an advisory role in time and work with other members of the team to provide support on tax technical issues including:
* Corporate tax advice including reorganisations and reconstructions
* Complex tax provisions and tax computations
* Advice on R&D Tax Credit claims
* SEIS/EIS relief
* EMI share schemes
* Transfer pricing considerations
* Planning for Intellectual Property
* Personal tax planning and compliance
* International tax planning including personal and corporate
You will likely be a recently qualified (ACA/CTA), commercially-minded individual who is
looking to gain tax experience in an intellectually challenging environment and advance your
career with a firm that will truly recognise and reward outstanding contribution. You will have
experience of preparation of corporate tax provisions and computations and the delivery of a
range of corporate tax services within deadlines.
You should also have good communication skills, be systematic, diplomatic and focused.
Work will include:
* Control of the tax compliance of a portfolio of companies, including monitoring time
* Preparation of tax provisions for statutory accounts including liaison with the client
* and external auditors as appropriate.
* Preparation of corporate tax computations using Alphatax or IRIS
* Dealing with HMRC correspondence
* Providing support on a wide range of projects
* Working on clients with international links
* Developing key client relationships
* Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of
* Carrying out detailed technical research in a variety of areas
Highly Competitive Salary