A global professional services firm is looking for Global Mobility and Expatriate Tax specialists to join the Japanese Practice of their London office. We are interested in candidates of all experience levels.
This is a client-facing role, so Japanese language skills and experience working in Global Mobility/Employment tax, or related areas of personal tax, are a must.
- Building great relationships with Finance Managers and HR Managers of Japanese companies
- Speaking at client seminars and workshops
- Working with senior members of the team to develop publication materials targeted for Japanese companies
- With the team, advise on cross-border individual tax and social security implications
- Identifying risk issues relevant to our clients and helping to mitigate these
- Project managing the compliance process
- Mentoring junior team members
- ATT/ACA/CTA (part) qualified OR Japanese Certified Public Tax Accountant or equivalent
- UK / Japanese tax background and understanding of Japanese professional practices and business customs
- Energetic, committed, and ambitious
- High level of personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Capacity to provide clear directions, to offer and receive positive, constructive feedback
- Analytical; identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Communicates with impact, both in speech and writing, and in a way that is open, honest, consistent, and clear
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as Japanese (equivalent to JLPT N1)
As a member of this firm, you'll benefit from a wide range of benefits from free lunches to a generous pension scheme and your birthday off. Apply now through etaxjobs or contact Joe McWilliam for more information.