This FTSE global group has a current requirement for an international tax advisory expert at Senior Manager level on an interim basis.
* Integral part of the international tax project team for the restructuring of the business into 2 business units. This will include:
* Design of the restructuring required in certain countries using external tax advisers
* Identifying the tax implications of the planned reorganisation in specific territories across the globe
* Responsible for managing, analysing and implementing the restructuring in certain countries
* A team player
* Proactive self-starter - the intention is that the role will not be heavily managed. Able to keep director informed of progress as appropriate.
* Highly organised with ability to prioritise - must be able to manage time effectively in a challenging environment.
* Professional approach and self-confident - able to win confidence and deal with a wide range of customers.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.