A world leading financial services firm is seeking a Senior Manager to join their Retail specialised indirect tax advisory team, based within their Manchester offices. With an unparalleled retail client base, this opportunity represents a real tangible opportunity to be part of a successful and growing team within our Indirect Tax practice working with many of the UK’s largest retail businesses.
The Retail VAT team provides a full range of indirect tax advice to a large portfolio of retailers located across the UK and beyond, ranging from the largest PLCs to smaller more local businesses. They are a consulting business and so little of the work will be routine. Some of the core areas you will work in include Bespoke Retail schemes, Product liability, business promotions, End-to-end best practice reviews, and automation and analytics.
The Senior Manager role would be well suited for those with a desire to embrace new opportunities for learning, sharing knowledge, thinking creatively and developing into an excellent people and project leader.
• Previous experience of working with retailers accompanied by strong technical knowledge.
• Proven work winning experience coupled with networking and relationship building skills.
• The ability to fully take ownership of client relationships.
• Strong interpersonal skills, which will be demonstrated through maintaining and developing key client relationships as well as team leadership roles.
• Strong technical skills coupled with the communication skills to explain complex issues in clear concise way to clients and non-tax colleagues.
All candidate will be ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) and have demonstrable Indirect tax experience and leadership ability. This role provides the successful candidate with an unparalleled opportunity to develop their career, to build global VAT technical skills and the experience of working on complex and challenging assignments.
For more information please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners