An instantly recognisable worldwide brand is looking to recruit a Tax Accountant. Based in Central London the role reports into one of the leading individuals in the market, the successful candidate will be joining a progressive in-house tax team.
* Production of entity tax provisions for the financial statements and contribution to provisioning for the group.
* Working with external adviser's where required, completion and filing of UK and Irish corporate tax returns.
* Liaising with overseas colleagues to ensure European & US tax returns are completed and filed.
* Maintaining and where necessary creating transfer pricing documentation in line with the Group's policy and current standards.
* Acting as technical advisor for the business for any VAT.
* Providing advice on structuring and other tax considerations for the group's M&A activity.
* Sunday advice on employment tax issues.
* Research into tax planning opportunities.
The next step:
Please contact Jack Hart to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.