A nimble, ambitious law firm known for its leading private client work, and respected tax practice. With over 50 years' tax experience among its award-winning partnership, this firm is seen as a safe pair of hands for its loyal client base. A Private Client bias means the chance to gain exposure to peripheral legal areas, and broaden your skill set. You can expect to join a close-knit, family-orientated group, and to be rewarded for your efforts, regardless of tenure.
Unimpressed with your progression prospects? This firm can provide several recent examples of promoting lawyers before unnecessary, banded timelines, to recognise value added to the practice. You will also find yourself in a positive, flexible environment, and encouraged to work in your own style.
A varied, challenging role with scope to grow as you develop. Whether this is gaining exposure to corporate law, private wealth, or tax disputes, or developing a more senior profile in the firm. No one day will be the same, but you will find yourself advising on:
* Tax structuring for a range of private clients and small businesss
* Large corporate M&A transactions
* Tax issues in succession planning / family-office arrangements
* Probate taxation issues
* ATO audits and tax disputes
* A range of issues peripheral to tax
You will also play a key part in raising brand awareness, and growing the practice. There is a bright future ahead of the right candidate, and from day one your role is expected to grow to include new challenges.
The Ideal Candidate
This position is ideal for ambitious, confident tax lawyers who feel they can add value to a growing tax practice. If you see yourself among the following qualities, you will likely be a good fit for this firm:
* Broad tax advisory experience in a reputable boutique / mid-tier law firm, or Big 4 Private Client team
* Exposure to transactions and structuring
* A track record of delivering above expectations, with outstanding client skills
* A passion for tax advice
If you would like to hear more, and discuss why you'd be the perfect candidate, don't hesitate to apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toby Tank