The purpose of the role is to take full responsibility of the UK Groups compliance function. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an accounting background who wants to take a step up into a more complex VAT role.
* Prepare and file UK VAT returns for all UK group companies.
* Arrange for UK VAT payments to be made for the UK group companies on a timely basis including dealing with over and under payments.
* Assess implement improvements to the UK VAT processes so as to improve efficiency and accuracy of filings.
* Ensure business new to the UK group comply with UK VAT requirements.
* Liaise with HMRC for any queries and deal with any questions from the wider business.
* Stay up to date on any changes in VAT legislation and inform the business accordingly.
* Professional Qualification
* Strong VAT Technical Knowledge
The next step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh