A leading advisory services team are seeking an ambitious Senior VAT Manager to join their South Regional Team based within their Uxbridge offices. This is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations and as a Senior VAT Manager, you will be able to work and communicate closely with senior tax specialists within the firm’s leading clients across several industries.
This is a new position within a team that has doubled their business over the past 3 years, responding to a strong pipeline of work. It is a full-service tax office, (so you will be able to build close relationships with clients) mainly serving privately owned British business operating across all industries, with some international projects.
In the short and medium term, the ambitious senior leadership team is planning to add new positions, of all levels, providing excellent opportunities for promotion, and professional development. They are planning to double the number of Partners and Directors within this period, and they are planning on doing this from internal promotes.
The Senior Manager role would be well suited for those with a desire to embrace new opportunities for learning, sharing knowledge, thinking creatively and developing into an excellent people and project leader.
• Building relationships with clients;
• Delivery of the highest quality advice to clients;
• Managing a team and helping develop others in the team;
• Keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes which impact VAT
• Strong VAT technical skills developed within a top 10 firm or within industry;
• Ambition and a strong desire to succeed;
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written;
• A commitment to team working;
All candidate will be ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) and have demonstrable Indirect tax experience and leadership ability. This role provides the successful candidate with an unparalleled opportunity to develop their career, to build global VAT technical skills and the experience of working on complex and challenging assignments.
For more information please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners