Michael Page are currently partnering with a Top Dorset based Accountancy based practice who are looking for a Senior Tax Manager / Director to join the business. The successful candidate will have vast Tax experience in an advisory capacity as this is a sole advisory role.
My client are are Top 20 Accountancy practice based in Poole. They are internationally recognised and very well regarded in the Dorset market. This business prides itself on its people. They have a very inclusive culture that provides high support as well as a challenging environment.
The key responsibilities of this role would be:
* Develop and manage advisory projects for Privately Owned and Family businesses, ensuring that deadlines and budgets are met.
* Build strong relationships with clients
* Be a strong technical support for the whole team.The ideal candidate must have a strong technical background specifically relating to Privately Owned Businesses.
* Be a leaning post for more junior members of the team on Technical enquiries.
* Review technical work from prepared by other team members.
* Liaise with stakeholders and intermediaries
* Help to build the business for the long-term through external introductions as well as your own network.
* Be actively involved in team development and recruitment.
The successful candidate for this Senior Tax Manager / Director role will be:
* Experienced in advisory transactions with an entrepreneurial business tax focus.
* Experienced with technical knowledge of all taxes in respect of transnational / compliance work.
* Very strong in a client facing capacity with the ability to develop good relationships with clients and build new relationships.
* Efficient at delegating work with the ability to build good internal relationships.
* Able to manage upwards with close links to the Partnership population with regards to growing the business.
* An excellent communicator
A very competitive starting salary with genuine progression opportunities and a great benefits package.
If this role sounds of interest, please get in contact with Jack Hughes directly to discuss this as well as other local opportunities.