Corporate Tax Advisor (Advisory)
Your new company
A major firm who are on an impressive growth platform
Your new role
As a corporate tax professional you'll provide a full range of corporate tax advisory services. You'll be working alongside specialists on a day to day basis to broaden your experience of different corporate tax advisory areas to help the firm's clients through the challenges of planning, compliance, reporting obligations and maintaining effective relationships with the tax authorities.
The varied work, which encompasses issues that include loss relief, reorganisations, acquisitions, disposals, refinancing, BEPS and international tax, means ultimately this role will offer broad experience with significant exposure to senior stakeholders, responsibility in key decisions and a more varied portfolio to help you develop your career with the firm.
* To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of corporate tax advisory services to the client
* Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
* Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
* Assist in the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach
* Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
What you'll need to succeed
* Experienced corporate tax practitioner with experience in UK taxation
* Experience of working on corporate tax advisory type projects, experience of issues including loss relief, reorganisations, patent box, BEPs and international tax issues
* Up to date knowledge of changes in the tax environment (BEPS, CBCR etc)
* Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
* Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
* Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
* Strong and motivated team player
* Experience in coaching more junior staff
* Any of the following preferred: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
* Graduate/Graduate calibre or equivalent work experience
What you'll get in return
My client is offering a competitive salary, a clear progression path and other relevant benefits such as flexible working. This is an excellent opportunity to play a pivotal role within a highly talented Tax team whilst taking ownership of a very strong portfolio of clients. This position is perfectly suited to an individual with a strong Corporate Tax background who would like to add to their Tax advisory experience anchored by their existing compliance experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.