Job Summary and Responsibilities:
An opportunity has arisen in the Tax Department of one of the world's largest and most prestigious investment banks for a Tax Professional to advise the firm's front-office including businesses in the Securities Division and Investment Management Division. This position will involve significant interaction with people at all levels in these business units and will require strong transaction management skills.
The role will encompass:
* Advising businesses in the Securities Division on equities trading, structured note programmes and derivatives trading and structuring
* Advising businesses in the Investment Management Division on client tax planning strategies
* Working with, and challenging the input from, external advisors throughout EMEA
* Liaising with other tax colleagues within the firm, particularly in the US
* Professionally qualified - UK Lawyer or ACA/CTA working in a Capital Markets Structuring team at a big 4 firm
* Minimum 4 years post qualification tax experience at a leading firm
* Strong technical UK tax knowledge
* A team player with the energy and enthusiasm to prosper in a challenging business environment
* An ability to work with teams across the firm
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.